PRAVA has developed a highly skilled, innovative and creative team that allows you direct contact with the owner and experienced top management team during all stages of your project. PRAVA is a project management consulting firm that advises project owners and design teams on issues of cost, value, and scheduling so they can maximize their resources. PRAVA is MBE certified and we value an inclusive culture based on diverse backgrounds, and views. PRAVA believes that our emphasis on honest, open communication with our clients and detailed pricing is what draws our customers.
PRAVA is a family-owned construction services company that provides high quality, full- service consulting, building, construction management, design and building solutions in Southern California. As a family-owned construction company we run our business on the same principles on which we have established our family: integrity, partnership, dedication, fairness, and respect. PRAVA encourages teamwork, safety, and trust and believe that our work is a partnership with our clients and we help them to realize their vision.
Our attention to every detail ensures that you receive the highest quality of construction, accommodation of budgets and schedules, and the highest level of workmanship available. We are hands-on at every stage, yielding the greatest benefits to your bottom-line. We are a family-based business that takes pride in our client and employee relationships and constantly strive to exceed expectations.
- Commercial General Contractor
- New Commercial Construction
- Commercial Tenant Improvement
- Construction Management
- Renewable Energy
- Animal Care
- Restaurant / Food Service
- General Engineering
- Site / Civil Work
PRAVA Construction Services, Inc. will strive to provide superior service with the highest level of integrity. Exceeding expectations by providing attentive guidance, pro-active communication, utilizing leading edge technology and good old-fashioned hard work. We are committed to our core values:
Glenn Torrez - President / CEO
Glenn Torrez has been a California licensed General Contractor since 1988.
He owned and operated GT Construction from 1988-1996. He sold GT
Construction in 1996 and he and his family relocated to San Diego, where
Glenn worked as a Project Manager for Nielson Dillingham Builders. His
first assignment was to manage the Qualcomm Sky Box renovations. His next
assignment was the Sempra Energy Utilities account which he managed until
the NDB dissolved in 2003. Glenn has been able to maintain a
relationship with Sempra Energy which has led him to where he is today.
In February of 2005, Glenn formed PRAVA Construction Services, Inc.,
serving Sempra Energy, San Diego Gas & Electric and Southern California
Gas Company. Providing clients with Construction Management and General
Integrity • Partnership • Dedication • Fairness • Respect
Varco Pruden Buildings is a division of BlueScope Buildings North America, Inc. Headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, Varco Pruden sells and engineers steel building systems for low-rise commercial applications, including manufacturing, warehouses, schools and commercial projects.
Varco Pruden Buildings was formed in 1968 through the merger of Varco Steel (1948) and Pruden Products (1950). In the 1980's VP purchased Stran Steel, original maker of the Quonset Hut. VP products have been recognized and approved by US Army Corps of Engineers, Underwriters Laboratories, Energy Star, Cool Roof Ratings Council, The Canadian Welding Bureau, Miami-Dade County Building Commission, Factory Mutual and other accreditation groups.
The company utilizes seven manufacturing locations across North America. Varco Pruden has affiliations in Europe, Asia and South America and is a member of the Canadian Sheet Steel Building Institute, the US Green Building Council and a founding member of the Metal Building Manufacturers Association. For more information, go to www.vp.com
- 2016 - Business Leader of the Year -North San Diego Business Chamber
- 2016 - Class III Supplier of the Year -Pacific Southwest Minority Supplier Development Council
- 2013 - Most Admired CEO Award -San Diego Business Journal
- 2013 - Helping Hand Award -Boys and Girls Clubs of North County San Diego
- 2012 & 2014 - Fastest Growing Private Company Award -San Diego Business Journal
- 2012 - Excellence in Customer Service Award -San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- 2012 - Class II Supplier of the Year -Council for Supplier Diversity San Diego
- 2011 - Class II Supplier of the Year -Southern California Minority Business Development Council
- 2008, 2010 & 2014 - Family Owned & Closely-Held Business Award -San Diego Business Journal
- 2008 - Nominated Class I Supplier of the Year -Southern California Minority Business Development Council
- 2008 - Class I Supplier of the Year -Council for Supplier Diversity San Diego
Servicing Central and Southern California.
CA License # 878621
Class: A, B and C-8
Licensed Contractor Since 1986
Former License #578103
MBE and SBE Certified